Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspirational

Click here for Inspiring Quotes.


In my agenda at school, every week I write a quote on the left side of the paper (since I only use the right side). I started to do this the very first week of school, and I haven't stopped since. Above is a link where you can see inspiring quotes. At the bottom of the page are more quotes, but instead of inspiring there are quotes such as, meaningful, famous, quotes about angels, etc. 
Having quotes in my agenda has uplifted my spirits in a way, if that makes sense. If I have a quote in there, I smile when I read it, get inspired myself, or just feel better that day when I already feel like crap.

One of my favorites:
"Fiction gives us a second chance that life denies us." - Paul Theroux

So if you're in need of uplifting, or you just want a different quote every week, visit the link above. Write the quotes in any place that you'll see them.

Have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment