Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Everything has a Place, and Everything is in its Place.

     It has come to my attention that my room is... messy. You never really think of it, pretty much because you're never really in your room too much. Well, of course you're in there to sleep, but if you have school, or a job, or kids, whatever, you realise you don't really spend too much time in you room. If you're wondering right now whether you have a messy room or not, well, go up to your room.
    Yes, right now. Unless of course you're in your room. Well, anyway, getting to the point. Look around your room. Do you see dirty clothes (or in some cases, clean clothes) strewn about your room? What about textbooks, school work, and all sorts of random crud scattered around? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions, then yes, you have a messy room.
    I'm sure that's not all that you have around your room. If you're like me, then you'll have notebooks, yarn, cat toys, cat nip, belts, uniform shirts, art supplies, etc. in you room. Not to mention a HUGE bag of pistachios. Though I never lose anything, as soon as my mom cleans my room, I'm like "WHERE THE HECK IS..." And I can't find anything.
    What can I say?
     Everything has a Place and Everything is in its Place.

~~Eri~~

Quote:

“I'm definitely a messy person... I know where everything is but I just can't organize. I don't make lists and find scripts on the laundry machine, and under my bed, or in the bathroom, kitchen. It's bad, I really need to take control.”

~Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment