Friday, September 23, 2011

Anger: Soccer, and friends who love me

My friend kicked me in the leg when we were playing soccer ><
Not fun considering it was P.E. soccer, so we didnt have shin guards... Yeahhh... So u can imagine what happened to my leg when he kicked me: his shoe pulled off a layer or two of skin... Gross, right?
So now my leg hurts and its all shaky and stuff. Lets hope its not infected. Meh :(
Oh and all my friends (who dont really like the one that kicked me) were all defensive and like "do you want me to slap him? I will!!" Makes me feel loved lmao :')
Speaking of friends who love me (random lol)
I figure I'm not going to date until I'm in college. There are no guys I like or would even consider them to be my boyfriend. See, guys like me, and I feel sorry for them(cuz no one likes them...), and I confuse that with me liking them. On a side note, I just saw some guy talking to a lightpost... (im in the car lol) Anyway. And if I date someone from a different school, how do I know that theyre not cheating? -_- yeah, I'm waiting until college...

No comments:

Post a Comment