Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Real friend?

She hits me. She laughs at me. She makes fun of me.
She called me a lesbian, when I'm not. She's called me a fucktard when I said something stupid. Don't we all make mistakes? Some more than others?
I can't exactly avoid her, she's in a large majority of my classes.
I don't feel bad for her, no matter what kind of abuse she's gone through.
She's a bully, an honest to god bully. No one likes her. No one does.
I used to be my favorite teacher's class pet. She stole that from me.
Now, I found my new favorite teacher, my science teacher. I'm worried - no, scared - that when she has this teacher, he'll forget about me, wont joke with me anymore.
She's a bitch. I hate her. I really fucking hate her.
I was considering changing schools, leaving all my friends behind, because of her.
She's made me insecure. She caused my depression. She caused me to hate my own best friend.
I hope she dies. I will not feel sorry for her if she does. I hate her. I hate her.
She
Is
Not
My
Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment