Sunday, September 25, 2011

Procrastinating, and other things that bother me

I procrastinate.
I procrastinate to a point where I am procrastinating unhealthily. I procrastinate eating, brushing my teeth, sleeping, I procrastinate on so many things.
I wish I could just not procrastinate, but I can't help it.
I wait until the last minute to do homework, to finish projects, to do everything.
I wish I could be homeschooled, because it would just be so much easier for me, and the fact that my school goes way faster than other schools (we have 90 min. classes everyday) I am just so overwhelmed. I wish I could be homeschooled, but I can't. If I was, I could be away from the kids that annoy me and the kids who aren't my friends, but think they are.
I just want to be out of that school. I hate it so much and its causing me so much stress, and I just get so frustrated.
I hate the teachers because they side with my friend who isnt my friend, the only one that doesnt side with her is the teacher who hasnt met her yet. When he meets her he's not gonna think im his favorite student. Or atleast I think I am. I just dont like school. I really really dont.
You know how there are people who have babies because they dont know what else to do with their life? There's nothing better to do so they have kids? Well Im like that in a way where I dont have anything better to do, so chances are in like 6 years im probably going to have a baby. That's my prediction. Just sayin'.

And I've realized no one reads my blog.
I dont really care.
I think it would be better if no one ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment