Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Its the place we grow up

Where I live, many family physically and mentally (words) abuse their children.
I realize after many years of knowing they were beaten, that it really depends where their parents grew up.
My parents grew up in the western part of the US of A. My friends' parents grew up in the Eastern part. Im not saying AT ALL that every single parent in the east beats their kids. I know for a fact that is not true.
I am now living in the NE part of US of A, and my friends' parents grew up in NE as well. They beat their kids, and my parents do not beat me, do not hurt me at all whatsoever. Does this now mean that I'm going to grow up and beat my kids?
Everyone I know is in some form depressed or suicidal, I find myself happier away from my friends. I find myself happier when I go west over the summer. Everyone is SO nice there.
What makes over there so special?
I have no idea, but I'm going to live there ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment